"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly."
-R. Buckminster Fuller

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog Topic # 11

This is a map of the United States, with the most-known movie associated with the state it is from. I have seen only a handful of these movies, but I found this to be interesting on a personal level as I am from South Dakota and take great pride in the fact that the movie listed on the map for SD is Dances With Wolves, both a popular and well-known film. 
I have been to the actual spot where this movie was filmed, a few minutes' drive from my house (off of Highway 16, on the way to Mount Rushmore to the Black Hills), located at the Ft. Hays Chuck wagon Dinner and Show (a tourist attraction that I highly recommend). I have not seen the movie itself, however, but it is on my list of movies  to watch, as I hear it is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment